1. Just a few hours after humans disappear, lights around the world will shut down.
2. Within 10 days, pets and farm animals will die out due to starvation and dehydration.
3. A month later, cooling water at nuclear power plants will evaporate, leading to “a series of explosions much stronger than the Fukushima and Chernobyl disasters.”
The first few weeks without humans would be absolute chaos.
4. A quarter of a century after man’s disappearance, 75% of the planet’s paved city streets and sidewalks will be covered in vegetation.
5. After a year, the sky will light up with the thousands of objects we’ve put in the Earth’s orbit as they come crashing back down.
Free Documentary: Population Zero - The World without Humans
8. Swamps that once covered large parts of the world will reappear.
9. The only evidence of man-made buildings after 10,000 years will be stone constructions, which can last several hundred thousand years.
6. After 300 years, metal constructions like the Eiffel Tower and steel bridges, without maintenance, will crumble to the ground.
7. Cities like Las Vegas and Dubai will be smothered in sand as “the desert takes what belongs to it.”
“Immortality Drive”: A Time Capsule Carrying ‘Immortal DNA’ That’s Safeguarded On The ISS
Were Humans to Go Extinct,
Should the Species Be Revived?
Could just two people repopulate Earth?
But, as the human race never learns, we start